For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Summer of Miracles!

This has been an amazing Summer!! I want to call it a Summer of Miracles! God is good all of the time but it seems in my life he likes to pour out on my family in abundance!! Don't get me wrong life is not by any means perfect but God has really showed me his amazing love this past summer....My daughter was healed from something that she has been fighting with and the devil just would not let her let go but if you ask her she will tell you she is an OVERCOMER!! Again 10 years of praying over that situation-that was not easy....but I can see the fruit of that harvest now. My other daughter has just gotten deeper and deeper in the Lord....I love seeing my children grow....My boys what can I say...they are entering in as well....What could a mother want more than for her children to see God's amazing Grace, to be so hungry for God that it just pours and pours!! .....I have been thru many valleys this summer, still in one now but I know God is good and I know he will bring me thru this as well....He knows how to uplift me just by what is going on in my children lives. The other day Tristin asked me a very serious question: Mommy how can people NOT know their is a God? Don't they see the trees, the animals, the mommies and the daddies? So serious!! I told him God is waiting on them because he loves them too...his little eyes filled up with tears..Love that about him he is so sensitive when it comes to God.....I pray he always stays that way.......


Well the kids go back to school tomorrow and I cannot believe I have a 10th, 9th, 5th, and 3rd grader....Man I am getting old...hahaha....I am having a great time watching my children grow into young adults making decisions about their life.....


God I pray for my children as they go to school tomorrow. I pray you will give them favor with teachers, school staff, friends, strangers...and I pray they continue to let your light shine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment