But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law...Galatians 5:22-23
While I was in the kitchen cooking tomorrows dinner ; out of nowhere the Lord put this in my Spirit...Where is your Fruit? Is it hanging toward the ground? Is it too high up to touch? Or do you have it accessible to others around you? Hmmmmm interesting...Sometimes its hard to really figure out what God is trying to tell me but I think I have this one....If my fruit is too close to the ground no one really wants that one, if my fruit is too high that one is too much work to get to, BUT if I have my fruit accessible that will be where people can pull from. Where they can be fed from... (of course thru Christ not me)....Just when I thought this pruning season was about to be complete(for now) we begin another chapter....but God knows my heart and I know he will only give me so much because I know he loves me...I mean come on he speaks to me....I am not perfect and he sees me...He knows that I love him and I am really trying to be the person he has ordained me to be. Its not easy by any means, I fall daily but I know that there is forgiveness in him.....So I will begin to take a closer look at myself and figure out where my Love, Joy, Peace, Forbearance, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, gentleness, and Self Control is..... I am guessing it maybe too low (undesirable) or too High ( unseen by others) and I need to have it front and center. This may not make since to you but God really used these words to once again open my eyes to see what he sees.
Thank you God that you see me, Thank you that you love me so much that you are patient with me and Thank you God that you are leading me as I am walking in this place that I have not idea where it leads. You are so good to me and I totally do not deserve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment