For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Thursday, August 1, 2013

8 years ago today God Blessed me with you-Tristin Brian Williams

I am at a loss for words today. I cannot believe how time flies and how your getting so big. Today you turned 8 years old. My baby, my little joy! I can remember the first time I saw you, how your little face was so perfect and how you just took my heart! Still today you are one of the most loving, caring, outspoken child I have... :) Your heart is so pure and you are so sensitive to God's words. God uses you a lot to speak to me and that is such a blessing to me. You love to tell others how God loves them and how God sees things (even though a lot of the times people don't like what you have to say) What can I say I LOVE YOUR EARS, you used to let me rub them but this is the age you really want mama to stop doing that. This is also the age you don't want to give me kisses in front of people and you always tell me "I can do it mom, I am a big boy"...I guess its time I let you do things on your own and understand you are getting older but I just cannot believe my baby is older, my last baby is getting so big.....My heart overflows......You tell us you will be a pastor and a football player..hehehe...God has spoken many promise over you and I thank God for you everyday and I cannot wait to see God's perfect will come to pass in your life. Happy Birthday my beautiful Son! I pray that God continues to bless you always.   Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment