For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I must be growing up...!!

Well I was not going to post about this but I just cant help myself!! God is so good and sometimes I hate that it is taking so long to understand that. Today I totally did something that I usually don't do until its too late......I confronted that nasty spirit of "gossip"...or you could label it as that spirit that causes Anger to fester......Generally in the past I would just let my anger build up and never really confront what or who was bothering me.  This time I decided that I was NOT going to let that take a hold of me and make me sin!! Yes when things bother us and we DONT confront it; it opens a door to some pretty nasty spirits. I refuse to let them control who I am or what GOD has for me. I even did good controlling my emotions....I am very emotional but sometimes I think that makes me seem weak...It was very hard to control but I did good overall. I only shed one or two tears.......As I was having this conversation I realized that there was some misunderstanding however I was big enough to let them know if they ever wanted to know just ask. Don't get me wrong I love that people worry about me and my family but sometimes there is just misunderstanding...Also through this process I could see there was a reason that person feels the way they do but then again that is between them and God. So proud of me!! I think I am growing up a little! Feels great so now I can let go of that and know its settled and IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL!!! PRAISE GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment