Today during my lunch I was getting all of the kids school papers ready..you know the shot records, the physical reports, dress codes...etc....and I stopped and realized I will have 2 daughters in High School...REALLY?? My heart stopped for just a second and I just could not believe it...Also this is TonyMac's last year in Elementary school!! UGH...then Jr High School.......No!! my son is too small......then my baby Trisitn will be a big 3rd grader....Suddenly a sadness came over me and I teared up...Yes I am an emotional mommy...I enjoy my children so much and they are such a treasure to me but I know they are meant to grow up....I just didn't think it would go by this fast. I can remember when the girls were little, and how stressful that time was and how I used to say "Cant wait until you can do things yourself"...then the same feeling when my boys came alone...I think I lived off of 3 hours a sleep and that was on a good day..when going to the grocery store at 1am was a vacation for me..I used to call it mommy time....GOODNESS.....I used to be so tired and waited for the day they could at least make their own bowl of cereal so mommy could sleep in until 8am...haha
Love your babies while they are little because before you know it you will be getting them ready for High School then college.....Time flies but don't ride so fast that you forget to capture every precious moment with your children....
Thank you God that you have blessed me with children who are loving, who love me who respect others and most of all Love you before all.......
No comments:
Post a Comment