For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Monday, July 22, 2013

Time

Lately I have been really enjoying my quiet morning time with the Lord...so refreshing, so reviving..it really just starts my day off right......there was a time in my life where I didn't have that time...Had to get up make lunches, get kids dressed, get them fed, get myself half ready, put everyone in the car and stopped at 3 different places so I could get myself to work...Then by the time I made it to work I was exhausted and it was not even 8 am yet.....Then I would try to get bible time during my lunch break and that worked but not too much....I always had a longing for more....I would beat myself up because I really didn't have that quite time with the kids...at night I would get home do laundry, pick up the house, stress over what I was going to cook for dinner, get family dinner, get kids to take a bath, brush teeth, get our nightly devotions in with them..UGH...then have to be a Not tired wife going to bed...yeah right..hehehe......I can remember thinking I was a failure because I had no real set time with God..I was too tired....now some of you will understand what I am talking about....but now I look back and I can see Gods hand on me..even though I felt like he was disappointed in me for not spending more time with him....what an amazing father we have. I can see now how my children are more able to take care of themselves always wanting to make sure mommy does not have to come home to a lot of laundry, texting me and asking me what they need to get started for dinner...Some how me running around with my head cut off all day long has made my children compassionate and responsible. My daughter Brooke got the most of it..hehe (all my kids are wonderful not comparing) she is always asking me how she can help, what can she do to make my life more relaxed...so sweet....but for this time in my life I am going to soak up the time God has given me in the morning just to love him, worship him, let him heal me, and love me so I can stop and notice all the beauty he has give me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment