For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Saturday, July 20, 2013

New Blogger

Today I am trying out this Blog thing... :) I love to write and I love to express what I am going through....So some of my post may be random but that is ok because I tend to be random myself.

A little about me: I am 36 years old, I have 4 beautiful children- 2 Girls, and 2 boys and I am married to a man I love so much. I have worked for the same company for 15 years and I really enjoy my job. God has truly blessed me in my career (Even though this job was not my dream God took the wrong path I chose and blessed me anyway). I gave my heart to the Lord when I was 27 years old and I am growing in him everyday. I still have a lot of growing to do but I am no where near the person I used to be...Thank you God!!

1 comment: