For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16
Friday, July 26, 2013
Perspective! Yours or God's?
What an amazing week it has been even though I felt like I was on a roller coaster most of the time. Up, Down, Up, Down! This week my boss delivered my midyear review and it was really awesome...Its nice to hear that I am doing a great job! However I was told I had one opportunity: Leads too much with her heart! Really? Is that really a bad thing? Its crazy how the devil can rerun the conversation in your mind over and over..yet he never brings up the 20 strengths that my boss said I had.......So been doing some soul searching all week so I decided to look up the meaning of Perspective= THE WAY OF REGARDING SITUATIONS, JUDGING THEIR RELATIVE IMPORTANCE, ONES ABILITY TO SEE IT......hmmmm so made me think.......Just because Man says or has the perspective that I lead too much with my heart and sees that as bad I know GOD does not. I bet he was laughing when I was going through the whole process...while I was sitting there beating myself up over me being a caring boss.....That's right I do go above and beyond for my employees because they totally deserve it!! Isn't that what God does for us? Of course it is...so instead of me beating myself up I am going to wear that opportunity like a badge of honor..for me it shows growth, shows change, shows God's mercy is rubbing off on me......I thank God everyday that he is changing me and I can really start to see and feel the change........I may not be where I am destined to be yet but at least I am not who I used to be!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment