For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Up Down, Up Down, Up Down!!

And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. 1 Peter 5:10........

Truly this year has been a very long struggle of trials, and much tribulation! It would appear that every part of my family has been or is being tested..Some days all I can do is flood my face with tears and cry out to God to please lift this from me! Where have I gone wrong? What have I done to deserve such pain? Why Why Why??

Then I am reminded that I need to let go----and let God....That is so much easier said than done...Maybe not for you but for me it totally is...I feel like I have to be the perfect wife, the perfect mom so that everyone around me is happy but all the while I am crushed and I am afraid..I can see the destruction, the fatal end of the choices my family is making! I want to scream from the Top of my lungs-Get back, Don't do that Please hear me!!!!!! .I can see God is trying to change me but here I am just struggling to have things my way...God is saying Don't Worry, Don't Stress, Don't fall apart...BUT GOD ITS HARD!!!!!!!

Praying that this struggle will soon be completely over and I will be restored, strengthened and established!

No comments:

Post a Comment