For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Prayers Needed!


Today my heart is so heavy with fear!!!! Yes I know this burden I am carrying around belongs to God and I need to just stop and give it to him...Today I am struggling to do that; my flesh is overtaking what I know to be true!!!..Yes I realize that it has me paralyzed!! Really ashamed of where I am today with this!

Friends and Family-if you can find time please pray for me!! Pray for wisdom, peace, comfort, and direction!! I need it more now than ever before. No need to comment because God knows exactly what I am needing right now!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment