For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Just when I am screaming-I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!

And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you! 1Peter 5:10

Wow that just about sums it up right there......There are very few people in my life that really understand the trials I have been going through (I have learned to listen to God when it comes to letting others in- We must always be so careful about that) This has been a long and hard journey and I am not saying that is all over YET but I am saying that Today God showed up in the weirdest place. At Church..hahaha...I know that sounds funny but right when I realized what happened I about came un-glued in Sunday School Class but I didn't want everyone to think I was crazy..hahaha.....One of the many many prayers I have been praying showed up!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!  And then-Yes right then God reminded me he is there and he has heard my deepest cry and HE IS IN CONTROL...what a burden to be lifted...All the fears that I had laid at his feet in one glimpse of conversation I could see God as clear as ever!!! My heart even now is pounding with over joyous love for God and his amazing power! There is hope and all I needed to do was continue to pray and believe in him and his everlasting promises! WHEW.....how if that does not make you happy I am just not sure what will. (Ok my pastor must be rubbing off on me for saying that) The above scripture we are studying in Sunday School class and it just fits my life so perfect right now..(Side note God-it feels like longer than a little while..but you already know that) ..The plain fact that we are studying that right now also make so much since....Its funny how God can put you right where you need to be at that exact moment. God also reminded me of this scripture today:

The Lord will fight for you, and you have to only be silent! Exodus 14:14

Wait God-You want me to be silent..You mean all those "Please God's, and begging was not what I should be doing" (HeHeHe) you want me to be silent? But what if you don't know what I need to say? Can I just say it so I can make sure you got it...... I am so funny sometimes..Like God doesn't already know what I am about to cry about......Today I am learning to just be silent and let his ever loving words come to my heart so I can hold on tight and never let go.

It was a good day...and it will continue to be a good day as I let God come in and heal my broken heart. I will continue to pray for all of you out there who need a healing as well. God will listen and God will answer. Remember it may not be in our time but it will be in his. He loves us to much to ever leave us. That alone is enough to press on this journey and know he has it all under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment