For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

All the Glory goes to God!!

I have been saved for about 9 years and God never seems to stop amazing me!!! Today at work we got our yearly raises and again he has taken me from glory to glory where my job is concerned. I work for an amazing company and I know that if not for God's never ending favor I would not be where I am today. He is the only reason I am here, it has nothing to do with who or what I am but because God loves me and he wants to take care of every need that I have. How I ever lived without the Lord I will never know. I am in no way bragging on me but on God!!! He has done great things and he continues to do great things, even though I do not feel like I deserve it (Thank God for his grace) WOW is all I can say....

I came home to tell my children of God's never ending favor so they too will learn that its God's desire to bless us..No me but us...!! I will continue to give God the glory for it all because he deserves it and he deserves so much more than I could ever ever give him!

Thank you God that you meet every need, Thank you God that you show me favor in my work and in our life. In fact I could not ever say Thank you enough! I am so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment