For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Love at first sight!

Sixteen years ago I experienced Love at First Sight!!! Never in my 21 years had I ever felt such a strong tug at my heart. Sixteen years ago I gave birth to my beautiful daughter Alissa Parthina Keys. After 26 hours of very active labor you graced me with your beautiful face at 4:08am in the morning. When our eyes meet I fell instantly in love with you! Your little chubby face and those green eyes had me memorized. I felt no more pain all I could feel was love. I can remember wanting to protect you from everyone, wanting nobody to touch you.....(Yes everyone she was my first baby). Over the next 2 days in the hospital I could not get any sleep, I kept feeling to make sure you were breathing, and you were not hungry or wet. I was totally and completely exhausted but I didn't care all I wanted was to be the best mother you could have ever asked for. Little girl you changed my life forever from that very moment. Over the last 16 years I have seen you grow into a beautiful young lady. I have seen God deliver you from many many things and I have seen you grow into his image. What a blessing to see you and to know you are seeking him in your life. Today and everyday I pray that you always seek God first in your life and you always see him in everything.

Today I still feel the same!! Madly in love with you and wanting nobody to harm you, but I am at peace when I know God has you in the palm of his hands. Alissa Parthina I love you more than you could ever image. Happy 16th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment