For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Politically Correct

I have to say today was the first time I have ever been told I need to be "Politically Correct"...what does that even mean? I can tell you what the dictionary says but what does God say? I really didn't mean any harm all I was trying to do was share some Christmas love....Wanting to create fun activities and really celebrate. I cannot explain the whole situation but all I can say is I was shocked and really upset. I mean when I was being told this a hurt and anger came over me...I wonder how God feels when his creation rejects him....such a hurtful feeling I am sure. This world is going to crap and sometimes I am just ready for the Lord to come so we can be free in him and love him no matter what. I realize the world is changing but I am not of this world! My Heavenly Father is the reason for Christmas and shame on us for denying him........So MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!MAY WE REMEMBER WHAT THIS BEAUTIFUL SEASON IS ALL ABOUT! OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! WHO WAS SENT TO THIS EARTH ONLY TO DIE FOR YOU! YES YOU! SO YOU COULD HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.......THANK YOU GOD...I COULD NEVER EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND I DONT DESERVE YOUR LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment