Today during church service our pastor said something that really caught my attention- "God has not taken away any promises; however its up to you to make sure they come to pass by doing what is right and by doing what God has commanded you to do." WOW!!!
During this season in my life I have began to wonder about a lot of promises that God has given me over my marriage, my children, my life....that is where I had let the devil come creeping in!! The spirit of doubt!! Here I was not having the faith that God expects of me during these trials. God cannot continue to work in me if I do not trust him! Even though this valley is deeper than I have ever experienced before I cant truly tell you that I KNOW he is with me and I KNOW he loves me so much and I KNOW those promise are NOT void and I am still destined to have them!! We cannot place our trust in others but only in God...We can look around and see all the destruction and all the pain but we must never take our eyes off of God's true plan for our lives. Praise God.....
Another thing that I am learning during this time is that I cannot and I repeat cannot carry everyone else burdens and think they are having these problems because of something I have done wrong...hahaha I mean come on; I am not that important...!! Just like God does expect me to do my part; he also expects them to do their part as well. I can pray and intercede and trust God is in control of that situation but that is all I can do.
During this time I have also learned to let others in....especially when I don't want too...you know what I mean....Things that are going on in your life you and you really don't want anyone to know because your afraid they will judge you or just tell you the wrong thing. Well in this case God wanted me to fully open up and be totally honest and I have to tell you this person has become so dear to my heart and I know that she is there for me to pray and to trust with me...she encourages me when I need it the most and she is obedient when she is asked to be. I really hope she knows how much she means to me and I pray that God blesses her until her cup overflows!!
Well a lot going on and I know one day I will look back and see what God was doing!! Everyday I can see the light coming thru and I know God is changing me during this time and that makes me happy! I want to be ALL that God has created me to be! Life is NOT by any means easy but God did make a way because he loves us so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment