God is so good!!! He never fails us even though some of us fail him daily.....Several weeks ago it was prophesied over me that I would begin to have dreams and I may not know what they mean but just trust that God is doing something...And well lets just say the devil heard those words and he began to mess with my mind....I continued to have the same bad dream several times and lets just say it caused me to fear some of the things I do in the morning...This did continue for about 5 days and then all of the sudden it went away and no dreams at all......Then last night!!! I had the most amazing dream!! God was there with me-I never did see his face and I never heard him but my heart knew!! Yes my inner man knew it was my heavenly father leading me....As I began to follow him someone I knew was there bright and shinning however that person was being pulled this way, that way, around, up and down....Kind of like a puppet pulling this person around and around...I remember wanting to scream but my heart knew I was not to say a word!! I began to have tears and more tears!!! Then I woke up......
I wrote down this dream and I have not idea what it means but I do not need to understand what God was trying to tell me..What I do know is that person I seen being pulled all over the place needed me to be still and know that GOD ALMIGHTY IS HERE!! Watching everything, knowing everything and there is always a purpose for these things. I woke up feeling so refreshed and all so determined that I would be that earthly rock that God needed me to be now!! No more woe to me it was time to get up and fight!! Fight like the woman of God that I am!!!
Thank you God that you have given me a new set of eyes! To see things that way you see them and NOT the way I see them!! You always know when I need that little extra touch!! I am nobody and I do not deserve your love or your grace but you give it freely!!! PRAISE GOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment