For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Monday, October 28, 2013

Carried


I really have not had time to blog in awhile; so much is happening in my world but God is always faithful to me.

Yesterday at church God just totally broke me down all the way to the core. I could literally feel him pulling out the of all the bad things that I was feeling or you could say all of the things that the Devil has placed in my mind. It happen to be a very unpleasant feeling in the beginning because I was afraid to let go in front of other people; however as the moment went by and that special person was next to me praying I could feel God's hands all over me. There's nothing like the love of God and there's nothing like his voice whispering into your ear-his spoken word directly to me.  I felt like the service was just for me- everything about the service was for me. What an awesome feeling,  what an awesome opportunity for God to show up right when I was about to break. 

God reminded me that even though I walk through the fire that he'll never leave me even though I am walking to this fire that he is with me that he hears me.  I think the most important thing I can really  get out of yesterday's conversation with the Lord is that he knows how I'm feeling he knows I feel broken he knows that I need you more than ever.. HE KNOWS......he's never left me!! what an awesome feeling that in the hours where I do feel so alone sometimes he shows up right when I need him the most!! he is an amazing God!! I can't believe that he loves me so much that he literally would take the service and direct towards me!!! Well of course I'm sure there's other people that are broken in the church that really needed that word but I'd like to say that he showed up just for me.

I'd like to take this moment to think that person who has been praying for me and has been interceding just for me!! I pray that God truly blesses as you -you know you are I just don't know what I would've done if I didn't have that opportunity to speak my mind and just to talk about some things that are bothering me.. God is so good and I'm so thankful that he is restored not only me but us in the same time..
  • I choose to take this time to thank the Lord for everything is doing in my life
  • I choose to know that he's holding my hand
  • I choose to know that he's never left me
  • I choose this time to know that his blessings and his promises are going to come to pass
  • I choose to know that even though I walk through the valley of shadow death that he is with me and that I am NOT alone
  •  I choose to be happy
  •  I choose to stand in love
  •  I choose not to let the devil defeat me.
  • I choose to fight

No comments:

Post a Comment