For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Proverbs 10:12

Man that devil knows exactly how to get under my skin sometimes...There was a post on my Facebook that I am sure everyone seen and it was really quite mean; but I know it was not the person but the devil trying to trip me up. After reading the post I did start to think to myself "Because of something I have not done am I just a person without God? A person in Sin and not forgiven? Because of that situation does God love me less???? You silly Devil of course you tried to cause me to get upset and I really wanted to just say something really ugly but I felt God's loving hands on me and he drop this in my spirit " Hatred stirs up strife, but LOVE covers all offenses" Proverbs 10:12.... So God reminded me that YES I am a Christian(Not a religion but I have a relationship with him) and YES he knows my heart and YES he died for me even while I was a sinner and YES he loves me where I am and YES I am worth it and YES I am good enough to be in his kingdom. Tears fell for several hours and I prayed for a long time asking God to help me not have Strife or hate at all but have love and compassion for people who want to hurt me or bring me to a bad level.

Story behind the comment:

9 years ago my Grandmother sold a old van to me and Tony and I was supposed to pay her for the car and well life happened-the van broke down after I had it for 6 months and I had to buy another and Tony and I just had Tristin and well we really didn't have any money at all...Still no excuse I know...But the person that pointed out I was stealing has a point, I do own my grandma the money for the van and she is right I do need to pay her back...but God knows in my heart I do not have a stealing heart. Never intentional so I will start to pray that God will help me pay her for that van that she gave me 9 years ago, because what's right is right........My Grandmother is such a loving woman and she has never once made me feel bad about me owing her the money but that also tells me she is a woman of God and she loves me just where I am as well.... :0) I am not sure why I am sharing this with everyone other than a Chain of Shame for owning my grandmother money as just been lifted and well I know God will help me make it right.....God is so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment