Do you ever look at a situation and just think to yourself "This is so unfair-all my hard work and this is what I get"? Shamefully that has been me today. Today presented me with a very unfair situation and my heart is broken over it! I have worked so hard to be where I am and I know the devil has set me up to fail!! And I am so upset over it I am not sure how to react. I really hate emotions sometimes and I really hate when I let them get the best of me. Today as the news was being revealed to me-it took every thing in me not to cry, react, or even say a word! But I did it...I put the fake little smile on my face but all the while I felt like I was being ripped apart and feeling torn!!! On my drive home tears flowed and flowed and I know God had counted every tear that caused me so much pain......I must sound like a huge baby but its my blog and I will cry if I want too!!! (Ok had to add a little funny)
On the way to ladies prayer God reminded me that he had prepared me for this.. My morning devotion was this: Do you fellowship with your problem or with God? WOW talk about a WAKE UP KIM MOMENT! In Hebrews 12:2 it says " Looking away to Jesus, Who is the leader and the Source of our faith....Here I am doing exactly what the devil want me to do-focus on this unfair treatment, focus on my emotions, focus on the problem/situation!! God wants me to talk to HIM about it, lay it at his feet, let him make the wrong right!!!! He promises to take care of me, take care all of the things I have worked so hard for. I know he will give me knowledge of how to show those who want me to fail that I am a child of God and I will and do have favor. So if your reading this I ask that you please pray for me, pray that I will know God Loves me so much that he already knew this day would come and he already has in hands in the situation....and for me to remember 1 Peter 5:6-7...I am not saying I am not totally sad over this as I am only human but I know with God I can do ALL things.
No comments:
Post a Comment