This week I have been really meditating on Romans 4:18-21..being in this battle I continue to get attacks from doubt and unbelief....I know God has promised me great things but its not always easy. When I sit back and reflect on the events of the week why do I not know that God has given me the ability to stand up strong and not doubt that he will do what he says he will do? You know its just like the devil to know how we are dangerous when our hearts are full of faith....So he attacks us with doubt and unbelief. Its not that I don't have faith its just the Satan is trying to destroy my faith with his lies....
My promise to me today is I will know that God has given me the spirit of faith!! And realize that Satan does not want my mind to agree with the spirit!! He knows that if God places me in faith to do something or to believe what I have been praying for I will become positive and start to consistently believe that I can do ALL things through Christ! I will promise to set Gods promises into my mind, thing about them, speak of them and allow my faith to increase.....
No comments:
Post a Comment