For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Yielding to God's voice with a happy heart

What an amazing trip me and my family has this weekend! So many great memories so many laughs and so many blessings! I took my girls to visit our Grandmother Parthinas grave for the first time. I also showed them where my grannies house used to stand and where I lived as a child. Going back brought back a lot of memories. This morning we were going around in the car thanking God for something on our trip - so many great things said! My heart overflows!! This blog is what I am thankful about this beautiful day-my mom! For the last week God has been dealing with me about forgiviness for my mother! I have been holding on to unforgiviness when it comes to my mom for all the things she has ever done to me and my sister and I get upset because she never thinks about anyone but herself. But God kept bringing her to my mind and I would find myself ignoring his voice . Kind of like I didn't want to deal with her or me! God always knows how to use Tristin to speak to me when I get that way. Traveling to Oklahoma out of nowhere Tristin said I miss nana! The funny thing about that is we never talk about her and he does not really know her at all . My heart was pierced and I gave in and said Yes Lord I hear you. We went to see her as a surprised; she opened the door and she was in total shock! Tears began to flow from my mom and I could see her brokenness and how much me yielding to God brought my mom such love and joy! I mean we all want to be loved and wanted! Why would my mom be any different? No body is perfect so why was I expecting my mom to be? Lord knows I never have been and yet he still met me and took me in even with all of my brokeness and all I wanted was to be loved and not feel so rejected and shameful over my sins! God wants us to love people where they are because just like he loves us no matter where we are! We are never so far gone he can't reach us. Back to my story- my mom invited us in and there it was a bible sitting on her table-she told me she has been trying to speak to God for me to forgive her and love her! My heart began to break for putting her through that. She caused me pain but I did the same thing and where did that get me? No where and farther from Gods blessings. We have a loving father and he only wants the best for us. I hate the fact that I have caused so much pain to someone else that is not how God wants us to

No comments:

Post a Comment