For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A season of Love!

As I take time to slow down today and reflect over the last 30 days....All I can see is Love!! Love everywhere...even in the mist of the storm Love was always there. Love stayed with me and my entire family..Wow isn't that amazing how I can say that...Looking back over the days we cried from seeing someone we love hurt, cry from just being plain tired, cry because my house was all over the place, cry because we were stressed....All I can see is Love...Love that carried us to be strong, Love that made us get up and go to work, Love to comfort others that were hurting....I could have not done any of that without Love...GOD IS LOVE...that is how we did it....God lead us thru all these things! He never left us for a second...he never forsakes us for a second, he took my hand and lead me to do what was right....to help people the way he wanted me to help.....We get so wrapped up in the "Here and now" that we miss him...We miss him tugging at us....We miss that he is the reason we strive to make things easier for someone else. We miss God saying-Show love, show compassion...but there is a time for reflection and that is exactly what I needed to do today. I was begging to feel overwhelmed with all of the things I have to catch up on..like work...(Yikes) house work...getting back into the swing of our life.....BUT this morning in the secret place I could feel God placing his hand on my heart reminding me that even now he will show his loving kindness to me....He reminded me that I need to lean on him now so he can carry me....haha..God is good....he loves us so much...

This season has been very full.....Me turning another year older, Seeing my children be blessed, seeing my husband smile, seeing a great friend for a few days, seeing dad dance into heaven, seeing the family step a little closer because we all need each other, seeing one of my children turn another year older....... A lot of great things happened during the season and some sad but I know God has always had a plan but he is always there to comfort all of us anytime we let him.

Thank you God for all you are doing in our lives and all your about to do. You are a awesome God and we love you so dearly.

This year as we walk away changed from what 2014 has offered us..I pray that my family grows closer and closer to God allowing him to change us...make us better, make us like him....



No comments:

Post a Comment