For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalms 139:13-16

Sunday, November 2, 2014

New Adventure

Tomorrow I start my new job and I am so nervous! Feeling very unsure of myself!  I know that is just the devil working on me but I have all these mixed emotions - Am I smart enough to do this job,  What happens if I fail,  what if my new boss hates me, O my goodness I have so many fears! I really have no idea what I am supposed to be doing!  This is where I need to have faith!  You see I am on a road that i cannot see where it leads!!!! I can look back the last couple of months and I now see God has been there guiding my steps and he opened this door and guided me through.  So here I am this evening with a stomach full of butterflies!  As this evening fades I am trusting God to help thru this place he has brought me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment