I have not had time to blog much however I wanted to capture a conversation that me and my beautiful daughter had last night...(I like to recall memories often for encouragement and my blog is a place I like to capture of them-I say that to let everyone who has access to this-These are my thoughts, my life so any negative comments you may have please keep them to yourself-And remember nobody said you had to read my blog)
On a drive that me and my Brookie were on last night she began asking me why some of the people we love talk bad about our family? I told her that some people just don't understand the relationship we have with God and some people are offended by what we believe.....She was silent for a minute then said "Then what are they living for if they don't believe there is a God, what do they have to lose choosing God? Don't they understand that choosing this world is choosing death? How can people live that have no hope that there is a better place after our physical life? Mom we are good loving people and I just don't understand why others would be offended because we chose to stand up for what we believe in.....I never see the bad in people but lately God has been showing me the real "them" and I am not sure I care for it...........I explained to her that no matter what never let others affect the way you love people..For those of you who don't know my daughter she is always a refreshing breath of fresh air, she loves EVERYONE no matter what they say or do to her, she is quick to forgive and she always sees the best in others and she never sees the bad....She amazes me all the time by the love that she chooses to give and she inspires me to be a better person all the time. I explained that I was not sure what God was trying to show her however just to seek him and pray and he would reveal to her what this new season in her life was all about.
My prayer for my daughter is that she never lets this horrible sinful world bring her down, I pray that she always choose to see everyone in God's eyes-I mean that is really the only way to win others to Christ....I pray she is a true witness to others in a loving way that she always is....and I pray that for generations to come they will be forever affected by the way she lives her life-FOR CHRIST AND CHRIST ALONE.
You can judge me and my family all day long but in the end like my daughter asked WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?
We are by no means perfect, we fail all the time..but there is a difference between us and the world-We have accepted our savior and he accepts us the way we are in the place that we are..... and we are loved! Great thing is God will and can do that for ANYONE who will simply ask! What an amazing God.
As for me and my house-we will live for the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment