Today I realized that it’s in those still quiet moments with the Lord is with me the most . Do you ever have those moments where you need someone to talk to you yet you feel like you can’t speak to anybody.. not only for the fear of judgment or maybe you just don’t want to hear what they have to say...or sometimes it just hurts too much to talk about .. it’s in those moments that I am learning that the Lord is quietly listening to me taking it all in... letting me get it out!! Letting me speak what I need to say without interruption... it’s a sweet spirit that I feel in those moments and I’m so thankful for that.
We started reading a book called prayer conversing with God.. and it’s just so amazing how we take a simple thing like prayer and turn it to this big ordeal like there are some right or wrong way to do it . Lately I am finding myself just speaking to him as if he’s just right next to me as if I could physically see him . He reminded me today to just be still and know that he is God and he has everything under control . I’m just amazed again and again over those quiet little moments I never really realize he was sitting there with me listening to me...catching all my tears... understanding the pain that I feel but also understanding the joy that often comes with sorrow . We need to make more time for those quiet moments because they are so healing!
Random thought....❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment